Hello

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
littlesparrow

Hello

Postby littlesparrow » 27 Apr 2018 14:12

Hi everyone, I’m a female in my late 20s and I have had strange dream experiences since I was a young child. I’m a mom now and last night my son (5) and I shared the same dream (for the 3rd time), which prompted me to look online. I’m excited to have others to talk to about this. I’m a health care professional, Christian, and I love nature.

goldenrose

Re: Hello

Postby goldenrose » 27 Apr 2018 14:50

Welcome, littlesparrow! I'm interested to hear about your experiences; you will find many people to talk to about this. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)
Darkness is always held up by the light.

LDer Charles

Re: Hello

Postby LDer Charles » 28 Apr 2018 00:24

littlesparrow wrote:Hi everyone, I’m a female in my late 20s and I have had strange dream experiences since I was a young child. I’m a mom now and last night my son (5) and I shared the same dream (for the 3rd time), which prompted me to look online. I’m excited to have others to talk to about this. I’m a health care professional, Christian, and I love nature.

Hi littlesparrow! Welcome! Thats so cool that you shared a dream! We are glad to have you here :)
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Introduce Yourself”