Spirit Guides and Lucid Dreaming

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
enichols5

Spirit Guides and Lucid Dreaming

Postby enichols5 » 28 Apr 2018 19:37

I met my spirit guide last night. Not sure if I have more but this is the first formal recognition that contact has been made. He took form as a Jack Rabbit, a big one, at that. When I walked past him I was afraid of him attacking as he was so large, so I tried to mind my own business. Just as soon as I avoided him he was in front of me. He asked me if I knew who he was. I only knew who he was because we made eye contact and connected on a level I have never experienced in a dream before. It was instant recognition. Throughout the dream I asked him questions. Is the Light still a choice? (As we are both Light and Dark). He said "yes, of course." He told me a little bit of my future which surprised me. I asked him if I really was a healer and of course he confirmed it. This is something I've known but recently have had doubts about. He addressed my phobia which I struggle with every day and have for many years. He told me I was manifesting hell for myself by projecting fear and that this fear was damaging me. There seemed to be a message that it would be overcome. Other messages were given but I was instructed to keep them private. He changed forms a few times during the dream into other animals, but I always recognized him, and he let me know he would be there even if I couldn't see him or feel his presence. I felt comforted by the dream. It was semi-lucid but there were aspects that were not lucid (such as the environment and my attention-span). Lucidity didn't seem to matter as the messages were real and about me and pertained to my life in a way that I could take back with me and use.

LDer Charles

Re: Spirit Guides and Lucid Dreaming

Postby LDer Charles » 01 May 2018 22:56

enichols5 wrote:I met my spirit guide last night. Not sure if I have more but this is the first formal recognition that contact has been made. He took form as a Jack Rabbit, a big one, at that. When I walked past him I was afraid of him attacking as he was so large, so I tried to mind my own business. Just as soon as I avoided him he was in front of me. He asked me if I knew who he was. I only knew who he was because we made eye contact and connected on a level I have never experienced in a dream before. It was instant recognition. Throughout the dream I asked him questions. Is the Light still a choice? (As we are both Light and Dark). He said "yes, of course." He told me a little bit of my future which surprised me. I asked him if I really was a healer and of course he confirmed it. This is something I've known but recently have had doubts about. He addressed my phobia which I struggle with every day and have for many years. He told me I was manifesting hell for myself by projecting fear and that this fear was damaging me. There seemed to be a message that it would be overcome. Other messages were given but I was instructed to keep them private. He changed forms a few times during the dream into other animals, but I always recognized him, and he let me know he would be there even if I couldn't see him or feel his presence. I felt comforted by the dream. It was semi-lucid but there were aspects that were not lucid (such as the environment and my attention-span). Lucidity didn't seem to matter as the messages were real and about me and pertained to my life in a way that I could take back with me and use.

Thanks enichols5! Thats a great dream. I know what you mean about knowing someone in a dream by recognition. When I think about it, its alot less often I actually see someone and know its them from sight. I don't often remember looking at the people directly, more "sensing" that it was their essence.

I can relate to a phobia that makes me very miserable at times... Not sure if its exactly a phobia. but theres this one thing that I have an extreme aversion to... And I go through many lengths to avoid it... And if I encounter it the emotions are very severe. I tried rationally thinking about it... didn't help. Wasn't really willing to try hypnosis or affirmations as it seems a core part of my identity... To have this aversion to this thing. I wonder what life would be like if I had a totally neutral response to it though.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Introduce Yourself”