Hypnogogia during meditation?

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
CleverName3654

Hypnogogia during meditation?

Postby CleverName3654 » 30 Apr 2018 03:28

I was meditating a few days ago, and I started seeing flickering colors. Does this mean it will be slightly easier to have a WILD?

LDer Charles

Re: Hypnogogia during meditation?

Postby LDer Charles » 06 May 2018 02:56

CleverName3654 wrote:I was meditating a few days ago, and I started seeing flickering colors. Does this mean it will be slightly easier to have a WILD?

Hi Clevername3654! That might be helpful since now you know what to hypnagogia is like. Charley Morley had a youtube video about hypnagogic meditation. I am still not very in touch with hypnagogia myself. I will try to notice it more tonight.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

starsofclay

Re: Hypnogogia during meditation?

Postby starsofclay » 12 May 2018 23:52

CleverName3654 wrote:I was meditating a few days ago, and I started seeing flickering colors. Does this mean it will be slightly easier to have a WILD?

I see full blown images /faces / places while meditating, but have never had success with wild. Fun to watch though

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”