i dont know if this was a lucid dream

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Watte

i dont know if this was a lucid dream

Postby Watte » 30 Apr 2018 05:53

so basically i had a dream where i dreamed that i had complete controle but it didnt felt like a lucid dream even tho i said stuff like "dang thats a clear dream" and i had full controle i just thought of something and it happen for example there was a fire near a tree and i just said "stop the fire" and it stopped instantly... (btw when i woke up it was like 2h after i fell asleep) and i had quite a few lucid dreams by now and never really had this much controle over one

LDer Charles

Re: i dont know if this was a lucid dream

Postby LDer Charles » 01 May 2018 23:23

Watte wrote:so basically i had a dream where i dreamed that i had complete controle but it didnt felt like a lucid dream even tho i said stuff like "dang thats a clear dream" and i had full controle i just thought of something and it happen for example there was a fire near a tree and i just said "stop the fire" and it stopped instantly... (btw when i woke up it was like 2h after i fell asleep) and i had quite a few lucid dreams by now and never really had this much controle over one

Hi Watte! It sounds lucid to me. Did you know it was a dream, during the dream? I remember some non lucid dreams where I was doing telekinesis and flying, and I was conscious. I just didn't think of it as a dream.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Watte

Postby Watte » 03 May 2018 12:33

LDer Charles wrote:Hi Watte! It sounds lucid to me. Did you know it was a dream, during the dream? I remember some non lucid dreams where I was doing telekinesis and flying, and I was conscious. I just didn't think of it as a dream.

hmm at the end it felt like i knew i was dreaming but it's a blurry memory

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 03 May 2018 21:50

Watte wrote:hmm at the end it felt like i knew i was dreaming but it's a blurry memory

well its okay. you'll get plenty more LD's that you'll be more clear about :)

if you're concerned in terms of keeping an LD count, I'm not sure if an LD count can be 100% accurate any way. So if you want to give yourself an LD, and you think it was close enough, then go for it. If not, then it can just be a "semi-LD". but lots of things "skew" LD counts such as... DEILD, not being sure if it was lucid or not, forgetting an LD completely... Some people don't count them if all they did was RC and wake up, some do... So LD count is more a personal thing since people could evaluate it differently.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”