I cant lucid dream

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
FoolGamer1

I cant lucid dream

Postby FoolGamer1 » 30 Apr 2018 08:08

Hello, ive recently gotten in to lucid dreaming and ive tried having my friend lucid dream in 3days and first day i tried MILD (wake up 6/in rem) so when i set my clock to 6hours i woke up 1 hour before my alarm goes of naturally, so next day i tried WILD (this time i tried 4h 30min) i woke up 30min earlier then what i was supposed to thus making me not in rem, and the last day of my 3 days i tried FILD (i tried 1h 30min) and i woke up 30min earlier, my brain doesnt want me to lucid or i have some weird thing i have no idea. I really wanna lucid dream and if u guys have a idea whats wrong with me and what im doing wrong please help. (I do reality checks and dream journal just for ur info)

LosFreakos

Re: I cant lucid dream

Postby LosFreakos » 30 Apr 2018 11:13

FoolGamer1 wrote:Hello, ive recently gotten in to lucid dreaming and ive tried having my friend lucid dream in 3days and first day i tried MILD (wake up 6/in rem) so when i set my clock to 6hours i woke up 1 hour before my alarm goes of naturally, so next day i tried WILD (this time i tried 4h 30min) i woke up 30min earlier then what i was supposed to thus making me not in rem, and the last day of my 3 days i tried FILD (i tried 1h 30min) and i woke up 30min earlier, my brain doesnt want me to lucid or i have some weird thing i have no idea. I really wanna lucid dream and if u guys have a idea whats wrong with me and what im doing wrong please help. (I do reality checks and dream journal just for ur info)

Oh my. First of all, this seems to be your first post, so welcome to the forums.

Secondly, three days is really not a lot of time. Patience is one of the keys to success, together with willpower, diligence and knowledge. Keep on doing what you're doing, maybe try one thing for multiple nights in a row. You can read articles or posts in the forums, it's a good way to get started. You're already doing RCs and Dream Jornaling, that's good. If you have any concerns or questions, ask them in the forum and we'll gladly try to help you out.

And now, last but not least, there's absolutely nothing wrong wih you, don't worry. No matter how hard you try, some people just need a little longer than others, it can take a few days, weeks, months, maybe even a year or more, but that's unlikely. I hope I didn't scare you with that. :lol:
No matter what you do, if you want to Lucid Dream, don't give up. It's not a sprint, it's a marathon. ;)
Are you sure you're not dreaming right now? :P

FoolGamer1

Postby FoolGamer1 » 30 Apr 2018 13:45

LosFreakos wrote:
FoolGamer1 wrote:Hello, ive recently gotten in to lucid dreaming and ive tried having my friend lucid dream in 3days and first day i tried MILD (wake up 6/in rem) so when i set my clock to 6hours i woke up 1 hour before my alarm goes of naturally, so next day i tried WILD (this time i tried 4h 30min) i woke up 30min earlier then what i was supposed to thus making me not in rem, and the last day of my 3 days i tried FILD (i tried 1h 30min) and i woke up 30min earlier, my brain doesnt want me to lucid or i have some weird thing i have no idea. I really wanna lucid dream and if u guys have a idea whats wrong with me and what im doing wrong please help. (I do reality checks and dream journal just for ur info)

Oh my. First of all, this seems to be your first post, so welcome to the forums.

Secondly, three days is really not a lot of time. Patience is one of the keys to success, together with willpower, diligence and knowledge. Keep on doing what you're doing, maybe try one thing for multiple nights in a row. You can read articles or posts in the forums, it's a good way to get started. You're already doing RCs and Dream Jornaling, that's good. If you have any concerns or questions, ask them in the forum and we'll gladly try to help you out.

And now, last but not least, there's absolutely nothing wrong wih you, don't worry. No matter how hard you try, some people just need a little longer than others, it can take a few days, weeks, months, maybe even a year or more, but that's unlikely. I hope I didn't scare you with that. :lol:
No matter what you do, if you want to Lucid Dream, don't give up. It's not a sprint, it's a marathon. ;)

thank you
I always wake up aroun 6 no matter day or when i sleep, some said i have insomnia. but i dont have it hard going sleep only like once in a month or two.

Beginningdream

Postby Beginningdream » 01 May 2018 20:28

I’ve been trying for over two months now I think. Just keep faith. It’s all you can do. It’s all I can do. When it gets hard just try to think of all the possibilities of lucid dreaming and keep at it. I wish you better luck than mine.

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 01 May 2018 23:15

Hi FoolGamer1! Eventually it will click for you. Just keep doing as you're doing. When did you start dream journaling and doing RCs? Those are pretty much the main ones so as long as you do those, you will eventually get DILD. (Dream induced lucid dream) :)

Alot of my first LDs were Dream Induced. Then progressed to DEILD and recently I had my first FILD. WILD I think I had like ONCE. I think I might have had a few SSILD unless they were just DEILD or DILD. I think all the induction methods kinda mix together for me and I have like SSDEILDMWDILD's now :)
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

FoolGamer1

Postby FoolGamer1 » 02 May 2018 08:15

Thank you for your help guys, ill keep faith and keep trying eventually it will work. :)

Beginningdream

Postby Beginningdream » 03 May 2018 20:31

FoolGamer1 wrote:Thank you for your help guys, ill keep faith and keep trying eventually it will work. :)

You know i don’t mean to scare you but if you really want insight I really suggest you look st my most recent post. I really struggled to get my first dream and I feel like everything I wrote there could be quite helpful.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”