Intro and request

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
solosojourner

Intro and request

Postby solosojourner » 01 May 2018 19:03

Greetings to the WDLF,

I am a exploring the metaphysical side of existence as an extension of my spiritual
practices of meditation, yoga, tai chi / martial arts and, in general, exercise. I have
engaged in these practices for years and I still find that there is more to discover.

I have recently written a blog that expresses views on how I see visible light as
being a major component of people's assessment and formulating of their reality.
I would like for it to be to be reviewed and, if possible, commented on with
constructive criticisms.

If there is any interest in pursuing this endeavor, I can send you a copy.

If you deem it worthy, feel free to share it with your readers of friends.

Thank you,

Solosojourner . . . . . . . :arrow: :idea: 8-)

LDer Charles

Re: Intro and request

Postby LDer Charles » 01 May 2018 23:05

solosojourner wrote:Greetings to the WDLF,

I am a exploring the metaphysical side of existence as an extension of my spiritual
practices of meditation, yoga, tai chi / martial arts and, in general, exercise. I have
engaged in these practices for years and I still find that there is more to discover.

I have recently written a blog that expresses views on how I see visible light as
being a major component of people's assessment and formulating of their reality.
I would like for it to be to be reviewed and, if possible, commented on with
constructive criticisms.

If there is any interest in pursuing this endeavor, I can send you a copy.

If you deem it worthy, feel free to share it with your readers of friends.

Thank you,

Solosojourner . . . . . . . :arrow: :idea: 8-)

Hi solosojourner! Welcome to WOLD forum. Well I have kind of a short attention span, but I'm willing to take a look. If it looks like an amount i could make it through, I will definitely read it! It sounds like an interesting concept.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Introduce Yourself”