Here to Grow

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Doom Mammal

Here to Grow

Postby Doom Mammal » 01 May 2018 22:30

Hello! My fiancé and I have been into dreams and LD’s for a few months now. However, as practitioners in Buddhism, we’re very much in it for spiritual development. We’ve had a few LD’s just in the past two months but we’re still trying to practice WILD, SSILD, WBTB, etc. We are both really excited and eager to learn as much as possible. Thanks!

LucidCat

Re: Here to Grow

Postby LucidCat » 01 May 2018 22:50

Welcome! I wish you a lot of success!
Tell me briefly about your lucid dreaming journey :arrow: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20305

CARPE NOCTEM

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 01 May 2018 23:06

Doom Mammal wrote:Hello! My fiancé and I have been into dreams and LD’s for a few months now. However, as practitioners in Buddhism, we’re very much in it for spiritual development. We’ve had a few LD’s just in the past two months but we’re still trying to practice WILD, SSILD, WBTB, etc. We are both really excited and eager to learn as much as possible. Thanks!

Hi doom mammal! Welcome! Thats cool to practice dreaming with your wife. did you have any shared dreams? :)
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Doom Mammal

Postby Doom Mammal » 02 May 2018 00:37

LDer Charles wrote:Hi doom mammal! Welcome! Thats cool to practice dreaming with your wife. did you have any shared dreams? :)

Husband to be lol. We haven’t had any shared dreams or tried to. I don’t know if we will though. What’s your motivation for LD?

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 02 May 2018 23:28

Doom Mammal wrote:
LDer Charles wrote:Hi doom mammal! Welcome! Thats cool to practice dreaming with your wife. did you have any shared dreams? :)

Husband to be lol. We haven’t had any shared dreams or tried to. I don’t know if we will though. What’s your motivation for LD?

Oh sorry!!! You're right you just said fiancee, not any mention of gender. That was just my own assumption. I didn't even realize!

My motivation to LD... I guess I got started into dream journaling when I had a night terror in 2012. I was dreaming of being in my room. Then I was in my bed but still dreaming really, just seemed like my actual room. (now I noticed when I have night terrors something in the room is different a window is open that isnt IWL etc so its a dream) and this big silver man with an axe was at my door. I got so scared and couldn't move or scream for help.

When I finally woke up, I went on line and looked up how to stop night mares and came to this site. Heard about LD and it sounded cool so gradually since then (that was in 2012) I got more and more into dreams.

I guess I just liked having some of the profound experiences. I wasn't really trying to study in my dreams or invent anything. Just explore. Now its just become a part of my life.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)

Doom Mammal

Postby Doom Mammal » 03 May 2018 15:27

LDer Charles wrote:My motivation to LD... I guess I got started into dream journaling when I had a night terror in 2012. I was dreaming of being in my room. Then I was in my bed but still dreaming really, just seemed like my actual room. (now I noticed when I have night terrors something in the room is different a window is open that isnt IWL etc so its a dream) and this big silver man with an axe was at my door. I got so scared and couldn't move or scream for help.

When I finally woke up, I went on line and looked up how to stop night mares and came to this site. Heard about LD and it sounded cool so gradually since then (that was in 2012) I got more and more into dreams.

I guess I just liked having some of the profound experiences. I wasn't really trying to study in my dreams or invent anything. Just explore. Now its just become a part of my life.

That’s a fantastic story! I’m assuming that the silver man with the axe has lost his terror-ness since then.

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 03 May 2018 22:32

Doom Mammal wrote:
That’s a fantastic story! I’m assuming that the silver man with the axe has lost his terror-ness since then.

Thanks! I haven't met him since then... I wonder if he will ever show up again!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”