We got WILD... kinda

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Doom Mammal

We got WILD... kinda

Postby Doom Mammal » 03 May 2018 15:08

My fiancé and I both had our first WILDs last night using the WBTB method.
I fell back asleep around 3:45 or so to a dream of myself “waking up” to use the laptop instantly realizing it was a dream. The room was pitch black once I closed the dream laptop and all at once I heard a loud technical sound in my right ear. I started running straight into this black hole shape thing, hoping the noise would stop... and then I was surrounded by atoms. The noise was still there and I was trying to change the scene hoping for a sit down conversation with my subconscious... and then my partner moved around, and I became fully awake where the noise vanished. I can’t describe how strangely real that painful sound was...

He managed a LD right after that to a dream where I had an evil doll which alerted him that he was dreaming. At that point, he lost it and woke up.

Uneventful but it’s our first “success”

LDer Charles

Re: We got WILD... kinda

Postby LDer Charles » 04 May 2018 22:29

Doom Mammal wrote:My fiancé and I both had our first WILDs last night using the WBTB method.
I fell back asleep around 3:45 or so to a dream of myself “waking up” to use the laptop instantly realizing it was a dream. The room was pitch black once I closed the dream laptop and all at once I heard a loud technical sound in my right ear. I started running straight into this black hole shape thing, hoping the noise would stop... and then I was surrounded by atoms. The noise was still there and I was trying to change the scene hoping for a sit down conversation with my subconscious... and then my partner moved around, and I became fully awake where the noise vanished. I can’t describe how strangely real that painful sound was...

He managed a LD right after that to a dream where I had an evil doll which alerted him that he was dreaming. At that point, he lost it and woke up.

Uneventful but it’s our first “success”

Yay! :)
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”