Dreams about lucid dreaming

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
deanh89

Dreams about lucid dreaming

Postby deanh89 » 04 May 2018 18:28

Hey, I am still waiting to experience my first lucid dream, I've been trying for around 5 weeks like reading about lucid dreaming, keeping a dream journal and doing reality checks every day. My dream recall is improving a lot recently. And the strange thing in the last week or 2 I've had a couple of dreams where in the dream I've been talking about lucid dreaming, and speaking to people about having a lucid dream. The last dream there was a guy helping me to have a lucid dream for the first time and done some strange ritual :lol:
I hope it's a sign that I'm not too far off. just wish I would of done a reality check in my dreams.

LucidCat

Re: Dreams about lucid dreaming

Postby LucidCat » 05 May 2018 16:59

It's definately a sign that you're getting closer. I had dreams like this prior to my first lucid dream and I still have them every now and then. For instance - this morning I visited Giz Edwards (who's a lucid dreaming youtuber, if you don't know him) in England by walking there in a few seconds (and not by sitting 1h in an airplane), ate lunch with him and some other people, talking about food rather than dreaming and I didn't even notice something's weird when he switched from speaking English to German.
It happens to all of us.
Tell me briefly about your lucid dreaming journey :arrow: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20305

CARPE NOCTEM

LDer Charles

Re: Dreams about lucid dreaming

Postby LDer Charles » 06 May 2018 01:57

deanh89 wrote:Hey, I am still waiting to experience my first lucid dream, I've been trying for around 5 weeks like reading about lucid dreaming, keeping a dream journal and doing reality checks every day. My dream recall is improving a lot recently. And the strange thing in the last week or 2 I've had a couple of dreams where in the dream I've been talking about lucid dreaming, and speaking to people about having a lucid dream. The last dream there was a guy helping me to have a lucid dream for the first time and done some strange ritual :lol:
I hope it's a sign that I'm not too far off. just wish I would of done a reality check in my dreams.

Cool! I think its a sign of progress! I still get those fairly often, without becoming lucid in them.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”