New here

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
punkyme83

New here

Postby punkyme83 » 05 May 2018 03:50

Hi I'm new here 35 year old female. My name is Laurie. I am not sure I've ever really had a lucid dream before. But here lately I've been having a lot of crazy dreams. More dreams than I've had in the past. And just wanted to post of couple of them in the non lucid section to see what they may be trying to tell me. I know this may sound weird. But I've never really liked having dreams even ones that were not bad. I would just rather not have dreams. I feel as of they just disrupte my sleep even if I don't wake up. Also I do always remember most dreams in detail and I can remember the dreams long after I've had them. I remember dreams I've had years ago.

LucidCat

Re: New here

Postby LucidCat » 05 May 2018 17:09

Hey Punky,
I'd be interested in reading about those dreams. It seems like you naturally have the dream recall that we lucid dreamers are striving for. However, I think I can guess where you're coming from with your aversion to dreaming. I can imagine that an overflow of recalled dreams may be hard to process.
Tell me briefly about your lucid dreaming journey :arrow: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20305

CARPE NOCTEM

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 06 May 2018 02:23

punkyme83 wrote:Hi I'm new here 35 year old female. My name is Laurie. I am not sure I've ever really had a lucid dream before. But here lately I've been having a lot of crazy dreams. More dreams than I've had in the past. And just wanted to post of couple of them in the non lucid section to see what they may be trying to tell me. I know this may sound weird. But I've never really liked having dreams even ones that were not bad. I would just rather not have dreams. I feel as of they just disrupte my sleep even if I don't wake up. Also I do always remember most dreams in detail and I can remember the dreams long after I've had them. I remember dreams I've had years ago.

Hi Laurie! Welcome to world of lucid dreaming :)

It seems like you have a good gift when it comes to dreams. Thats what I think at least. Sorry if it bugs you because I know not everyone likes it. I personally prefer to remember volumes and volumes of any kinds of dreams. maybe you can learn to make the most of it :)
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Vivian+

Postby Vivian+ » 07 May 2018 06:12

Hello everyone, I'm new. My name is Vivian, I'm 29 years old. It's nice to meet everyone.

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 07 May 2018 22:31

Vivian+ wrote:Hello everyone, I'm new. My name is Vivian, I'm 29 years old. It's nice to meet everyone.

Hi Vivian! Welcome to world of lucid dreaming!
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Introduce Yourself”