My first LD

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Mostafa1232

My first LD

Postby Mostafa1232 » 06 May 2018 10:23

Dude i had my first lucid dream last night and i am happy this is my 4th lucid dream but the first 3 wasn't so long first 2 didn't last 30sec and third one that i can't remember very well but the 4th one i had last night i was lucid and it was like 10 15 minuates . So here we are
when i went to my bed I set an alarm for 5 6 hours later. i tried WILD but i was tired so i gave up on that i tried DILD and said 3times : next vision is a dream . I woke up by the sound of my phone alarm . I went to bathroom then i came back to my bed then i tried to do WILD agin but i field it was so annoying and i tried DILD agin . I said 4 5 times
next vision is a dream
Suddenly i was on a football pitch saw 3 4 pigs flying :D :D my language is persian but those pigs was saying you are dreaming , you are dreaming in english . So i do a reality check . It wasn't so vivid so i remembered chris told me to rub my hands together and spin i did it and it was vivid . I kept my calm then i was at our back yard . I saw my cousin inside the house i just wanted to do 2 things that i wanted to do most . Talk to my subconscious and killing zombies . So there was no one there to talk and then i wanted to find a gun but i couldn't do either so walk to other side of our house it looked like there were a party but no one there also . I was walking around the house and i couldn't find anyone or anything interesting . But good thing is i was lucid . I dunno why i couldn't find anyone or change the place but im happy i think i have good progress :D pls help me to do more

LDer Charles

Re: My first LD

Postby LDer Charles » 06 May 2018 23:35

Mostafa1232 wrote:Dude i had my first lucid dream last night and i am happy this is my 4th lucid dream but the first 3 wasn't so long first 2 didn't last 30sec and third one that i can't remember very well but the 4th one i had last night i was lucid and it was like 10 15 minuates . So here we are
when i went to my bed I set an alarm for 5 6 hours later. i tried WILD but i was tired so i gave up on that i tried DILD and said 3times : next vision is a dream . I woke up by the sound of my phone alarm . I went to bathroom then i came back to my bed then i tried to do WILD agin but i field it was so annoying and i tried DILD agin . I said 4 5 times
next vision is a dream
Suddenly i was on a football pitch saw 3 4 pigs flying :D :D my language is persian but those pigs was saying you are dreaming , you are dreaming in english . So i do a reality check . It wasn't so vivid so i remembered chris told me to rub my hands together and spin i did it and it was vivid . I kept my calm then i was at our back yard . I saw my cousin inside the house i just wanted to do 2 things that i wanted to do most . Talk to my subconscious and killing zombies . So there was no one there to talk and then i wanted to find a gun but i couldn't do either so walk to other side of our house it looked like there were a party but no one there also . I was walking around the house and i couldn't find anyone or anything interesting . But good thing is i was lucid . I dunno why i couldn't find anyone or change the place but im happy i think i have good progress :D pls help me to do more

Great LD Mostafa1232 :) Just keep doing what you're doing and more Lds will come :)
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”