Learning to Lucid dream with lucid dream pills?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
and12392

Learning to Lucid dream with lucid dream pills?

Postby and12392 » 07 May 2018 18:20

Hey guys,

I'm trying to get lucid dreams for a month now. I'm keeping a dream journal and i'm doing reality checks.
Besides a better dream recall i don't see any improvement. So i googled a little bit and found some lucid dream pills "Lucid dream leaf"
They sound very promising. But i have two questions.
1. Is it possible that these pills cause health issues since they change your natural sleep cycles and activate stuff in your mind which is not activated in your sleep?
2. Is it a good idea to use them for like a month so i can note the vidid dreams which i would get from the pills to increase the vivdness of my dreams and the recall of them?

Thank you!

LDer Charles

Re: Learning to Lucid dream with lucid dream pills?

Postby LDer Charles » 08 May 2018 23:07

and12392 wrote:Hey guys,

I'm trying to get lucid dreams for a month now. I'm keeping a dream journal and i'm doing reality checks.
Besides a better dream recall i don't see any improvement. So i googled a little bit and found some lucid dream pills "Lucid dream leaf"
They sound very promising. But i have two questions.
1. Is it possible that these pills cause health issues since they change your natural sleep cycles and activate stuff in your mind which is not activated in your sleep?
2. Is it a good idea to use them for like a month so i can note the vidid dreams which i would get from the pills to increase the vivdness of my dreams and the recall of them?

Thank you!

I just looked at DreamLeaf because I forgot which one it was. Well, the red pill is Huperzine-A and Alpha-GPC and choline-bitartrate. I've been using Huperzine-A and Alpha-GPC for a while now and I think it helps. I take those after 4-6 hours of sleep. It is based on increasing acetylcholine levels in the brain which does something scientific or something.

Mugwort and 5-HTP I am not familiar with. That's the blue pill. But I think they are all natural things.

If you want to try it you could. You might want to practice without any supplements for longer though. I never used any LD supps until 1-2 months ago and now I'm afraid I don't want to go back to LDing without them!!! So it creates a kind of dependency for me at least.

Then again I did it because I was tired of my lack of dream recall and I wanted some MAGIC. Well, it wasn't MAGIC but I can see a little boost. But I remember when I bought my supps I felt this desperation to have the dream experience I'd always wanted. Still though I'm pretty happy with them. It only costs me like $10 a month for Alpha-GPC 600mg (300 a day 300 a night) and Huperzine-A 100mcg/night. So I might just keep with it indefinitely. IDK if I will build tolerance to these things.

This was a guide a lot of people recommended:

https://www.cortexel.us/awesome/uppers/Advanced_Lucid_Dreaming-The_Power_of_Supplements.pdf

I still haven't read the whole thing though.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Sean Jacobs

Re: Learning to Lucid dream with lucid dream pills?

Postby Sean Jacobs » 14 May 2018 13:40

I have tried most supplement which, according to many internet searches, should help me get lucid. Not one has helped me get lucid.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “For Beginners”