New here and excited

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
teunxgoku

New here and excited

Postby teunxgoku » 10 May 2018 15:42

Hey everyone :)

My name is Teun van de Ven, I'm 24 years old and i come from the Netherlands. (So excuse me for my english)

I recently started the 10-day lucid dream course, and im very excited(day 6 now). I tried it sometimes in the past but with failure, indeed expecting to much to fast. (i know rookie mistake)

So here i am fully motivated, expecting a verry slow progress, because my dream recall was never really there. I've read it is a really importend part, but with some tips i had 2 (verry small tho) dream recalls in the last 6 days.

But im a bit stuck on the part where you go from fully fystcal and metaly relaxed to a dream state. There is progress and i know not to expect much, but i'm looking for someone to share my experiance with and to give me some tips.

Hope it was not to long of a read. And i'm glad you sticked with it.

Hope you all have a nice day!

LucidCat

Re: New here and excited

Postby LucidCat » 11 May 2018 07:12

Hey Teun! Welcome to this forum!
Don't worry - dream recall is a skill that needs to develop over a longer period time - and that counts even more for inducing a lucid dream from being awake. Patience and practice. That's all you need.
Tell me briefly about your lucid dreaming journey :arrow: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20305

CARPE NOCTEM

teunxgoku

Postby teunxgoku » 11 May 2018 09:17

Hey LucidCat!

I'm happy to be here, and learn from everyone!
When i kept searching the where ALLOT of methots and im excited to try them!

I know the basic principels of lucid dreaming take time to develop. I was supprised to even remember a dream. I normally dont remember any dream for months, but now with some tips i recalled 2 in 6 days!

And i thaught indeed that the WILD was a little over my head to start with. I following the cource and i'm gonne start with WBTB technik. It was more for beginners i've read.

I'm also using delta waves brain enternainment, but i dont really know what kind to use. Maybe you have some suggestions.

Hope you all have a nice day and night!

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 12 May 2018 23:41

teunxgoku wrote:Hey LucidCat!

I'm happy to be here, and learn from everyone!
When i kept searching the where ALLOT of methots and im excited to try them!

I know the basic principels of lucid dreaming take time to develop. I was supprised to even remember a dream. I normally dont remember any dream for months, but now with some tips i recalled 2 in 6 days!

And i thaught indeed that the WILD was a little over my head to start with. I following the cource and i'm gonne start with WBTB technik. It was more for beginners i've read.

I'm also using delta waves brain enternainment, but i dont really know what kind to use. Maybe you have some suggestions.

Hope you all have a nice day and night!

Hi Teun! Welcome to world of lucid dreaming. I would say just take your time getting to know your dreams. That's great that you already got to recall 2 in 6 days. Once you get a relationship with your subconscious mind it might be more natural to become lucid.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Introduce Yourself”