Different Strengths of Lucid Dream

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Plissken

Different Strengths of Lucid Dream

Postby Plissken » 12 May 2018 08:07

I have noticed that my Lucid Dreams have varying clarity. Sometimes they are crystal clear and I am strongly in control. At other times I seem to have to work/concentrate more to keep myself there. The reality there seems to be more faded, the colours not so vivid, solid items almost not having full substance, slightly faded etc. Does anyone else get that?

Hana

Re: Different Strengths of Lucid Dream

Postby Hana » 12 May 2018 20:12

I do. And mostly, every lucid dream that I have is more lucid that the one before. When it comes to lucid dreams that I prepare for. But when I have spontaneous lucid dreams, the lucidity varies.
Another thing that is interesting to me is that I have no idea how lucid I actually am, while inside the dream. I always think I am fully lucid. It's only when I wake up that I realise "oh, I was only a little bit lucid".

Sean Jacobs

Re: Different Strengths of Lucid Dream

Postby Sean Jacobs » 14 May 2018 18:20

Absolutely! It all depends on my level of lucidity. Some dreams everything is actually more clear and vibrant than reality; some are just like reality; and other feel more dull and I have less control.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”