My First Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
spirit

My First Lucid Dream

Postby spirit » 13 May 2018 14:15

In my dream I was looking at a phone I was holding in my hand while lying on my couch and then I suddenly realized that my hands were actually by my side (not holding any phone) and then I heard myself snoring. That was when it dawned on me that I must be dreaming; I couldn't possibly hear my snoring while looking at a phone am holding in waking state. I then remembered that I had to activate my conscious mind. I screamed "I am dreaming"! Like magic I had two voices. I heard my voice while still hearing my snore at the same time. I was fully aware of my sleeping state and my lucid dream state. I tried to get up but I felt very heavy like I had a dead weight on me. Then I looked around and it was exactly as I had lied down on my couch. I took time to observe my snoring. I listened to it for up to a minute before I was lulled back into sleep. I guess losing my consciousness in my sleep woke me up

Sean Jacobs

Re: My First Lucid Dream

Postby Sean Jacobs » 14 May 2018 18:01

Congrats on your first LD spirit. I hope you have more very soon, and they last longer so you can do some fun stuff like flying.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”