Vibes to obe

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Sonsofsam

Vibes to obe

Postby Sonsofsam » 15 May 2018 03:59

Hey fellow dreamers. Im sam. 32 yrs of age and just started really exploring my dreams again. My last obe woke me up out of my sleep. I had just went into my bedroom and shut the door almost completley closed but there was enough space for a small child to squeeze thru . I threw myself on my bed thinking i would be up in five min but i passed out. I may have been awake or not but the sensation started from my legs and then it reached all the way up to my whole body. I felt very nervous so i cant say if i couldnt move or afraid to. I did feel an aura or person behind me so i called my wifes name as loud as i could. Only it felt like my voice couldnt reach anyone. Or that my mouth was even moving. So i got up and rushed towards the door which is only a few feet behind me. But i just went thru the door. I woke up a moment after that thinking i was just at the door and how am i back in bed? Wow i thought. The sensation that we feel is scary if you dont let it happen. For me it came to a point where the back of my head is the focus point when the sensation gets real violent i guess. Im able to do that vibration at will right in the back of my head but to a small degree. Its like a current is running thru my nerves from mt head to my toes. Some days the sensation is better for whatever reasons. Can anyone do this? And no im not kidding. I have other stories to share. Im sure i will have more.Thnks

Sean Jacobs

Re: Vibes to obe

Postby Sean Jacobs » 16 May 2018 15:03

Hello Sonsofsam.

Were you describing and "out of body experience"?
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Sonsofsam

Postby Sonsofsam » 17 May 2018 04:23

Yes sorry

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 22 May 2018 13:03

Sonsofsam wrote:Yes sorry

Thanks Sonofsam! I've had those too. I know what you mean about the intense vibrations and all that. I also get a loud ringing. And feeling the prescence there. It's really something.

I found it inseparable from LD practice because the more I tried to LD, and do WILD's, and DEILD's, the more OBE's I accidentally got. Sometimes its hard to tell which is which. Sometimes I had an OBE that became a lucid dream too.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Sonsofsam

Postby Sonsofsam » 23 May 2018 02:25

Yea i was sure i wasnt dreaming but it is hard to tell at times. Lucid dreaming is more noticable for me to pick out because once you know that you're dreaming you know that you're dreaming LOL

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”