my semi-lucid dream!!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
mahdi.sh

my semi-lucid dream!!

Postby mahdi.sh » 19 May 2018 14:53

i had semi-lucid dreams last month. and i knew it was a dream and i could control myself but my vision was very foggy and i had head spining and i did stablyzing tech s and they didn t work .in my semi-lucid dreams i always been stuck in my house. and my dream characters like to hit me or bother me. i cant control anything but one thing that i can do in semi-lucid dreams is i can fly :lol: i know its not a lucid dream because i experienced it and i discovered that its not LD.

So what should i do to turn it to lucid dreams?

LucidCat

Re: my semi-lucid dream!!

Postby LucidCat » 21 May 2018 15:23

If you know you're dreaming it is a Lucid Dream and nothing semi-something.
To reach higher levels of lucidity the most important thing is to get more lucid dreams in order to improve overall control and clarity by practice.
Last edited by LucidCat on 21 May 2018 22:35, edited 1 time in total.
Tell me briefly about your lucid dreaming journey :arrow: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20305

CARPE NOCTEM

mahdi.sh

Postby mahdi.sh » 21 May 2018 21:18

LucidCat wrote:If you knew you were dreaming it was a Lucid Dream and nothing semi-something.
To reach higher levels of lucidity the most important thing is to get more lucid dreams in order to improve overall control and clarity by practice.

so why that night i had very vivid with high level of lucidity?

LucidCat

Postby LucidCat » 21 May 2018 22:34

mahdi.sh wrote:
LucidCat wrote:If you knew you were dreaming it was a Lucid Dream and nothing semi-something.

I'm sorry - but I don't understand your question.
Tell me briefly about your lucid dreaming journey :arrow: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20305

CARPE NOCTEM

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 22 May 2018 06:41

mahdi.sh wrote:i had semi-lucid dreams last month. and i knew it was a dream and i could control myself but my vision was very foggy and i had head spining and i did stablyzing tech s and they didn t work .in my semi-lucid dreams i always been stuck in my house. and my dream characters like to hit me or bother me. i cant control anything but one thing that i can do in semi-lucid dreams is i can fly :lol: i know its not a lucid dream because i experienced it and i discovered that its not LD.

That was definitely a lucid dream as @LucidCat said. If you knew it was a dream then it was an LD. You just didn't have that much dream control, besides flying. That will take some time for you to be able to freeze time and stop the bullies there and stuff like that. Or to be able to leave your house. Just keep dream journaling, keep getting these levels of lucid dreams and eventually you will start to get more high-levels of lucidity. I'm not at a level yet where I control entire landscapes and make my own planet. It takes time to get there. So just keep investing in the time to practice each day and in like 5 or 10 years you'll be really happy you did it. Also you will have gradually better experiences.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

mahdi.sh

Postby mahdi.sh » 24 May 2018 12:51

LDer Charles wrote:
mahdi.sh wrote:i had semi-lucid dreams last month. and i knew it was a dream and i could control myself but my vision was very foggy and i had head spining and i did stablyzing tech s and they didn t work .in my semi-lucid dreams i always been stuck in my house. and my dream characters like to hit me or bother me. i cant control anything but one thing that i can do in semi-lucid dreams is i can fly :lol: i know its not a lucid dream because i experienced it and i discovered that its not LD.

That was definitely a lucid dream as @LucidCat said. If you knew it was a dream then it was an LD. You just didn't have that much dream control, besides flying. That will take some time for you to be able to freeze time and stop the bullies there and stuff like that. Or to be able to leave your house. Just keep dream journaling, keep getting these levels of lucid dreams and eventually you will start to get more high-levels of lucidity. I'm not at a level yet where I control entire landscapes and make my own planet. It takes time to get there. So just keep investing in the time to practice each day and in like 5 or 10 years you'll be really happy you did it. Also you will have gradually better experiences.

when i take a nap 3 or 4 hours in the afternoon, i have always those semi-lucid dreams that night.

how it is happening?

but in this week taking a nap doesnt work. when i take a nap in afternoon i have a good dream recall :| i dont know why this happens

mahdi.sh

Postby mahdi.sh » 24 May 2018 12:55

LucidCat wrote:
mahdi.sh wrote:

I'm sorry - but I don't understand your question.

i say some nights i have a dream with a higher level of lucidity, specially, in 4 or 5 am.

and some nights i have those f semi-lucid dreams when i take a nap at afternoon :|

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 24 May 2018 16:10

mahdi.sh wrote:
but in this week taking a nap doesnt work. when i take a nap in afternoon i have a good dream recall :| i dont know why this happens

I noticed that with naps, I would get more vivid dreams that night. I think its from being more well-rested, and going to REM sleep sooner. However, what used to work for me in the past, doesn't always work today. Sometimes things adapt or the rules seem to change. But its okay! You will find something else that worked.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”