Out of body dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Jchaptini102

Out of body dream

Postby Jchaptini102 » 23 May 2018 17:10

I just experienced something I have never experienced before and I need advice. I have just recently started a new chapter in my life. I have been overcoming anxiety and depression through opening my heart to God. Also recovering from an eating disorder through finding God and he made me realise that our bodies are temples and our souls are forever. I’ve been spending a lot of time with Jesus throughout my day. I never believed untill I hit rock bottom and had a break through with God.

Last night I had an intense dream. I dreamt of a song on the radio, which started getting interrupted. The song that was playing was “the start of something new” by Vanessa Hudgens. Which I haven’t heard in a while. and then in my dream I thought to myself “I wonder if I can speak to the other side”. Then my whole body started vibrating and I heard a ringing and like there was a tornado in my room, and I completely left my body. My body was paralysed. It was like I was in another world or dimension. And then in my dream/awake I heard a mans voice I have never heard that said something very intense to me? And then I was pushed back in my body but I felt like I was paralysed for a few minutes and couldn’t move. It was so freaky. I don’t know if this was God, the devil or maybe I’m going crazzy? Any suggestions ?

dreamoverflow

Re: Out of body dream

Postby dreamoverflow » 23 May 2018 21:57

Maybe try to get a little distance about the bad feeling, and see what happens in your next dreams, letting go the fear if it appears again, you don't have to be worry to knowing yourself more deeply. Just be more confident, don't think in term of good or evil, its too simplistic, it retains yourself from greater dream experience I think.

Tonwyn

Postby Tonwyn » 13 Jul 2018 09:42

I have heard angelic music upon waking before. I thing it was a seep through from what spirits were listening to on the other side. Or that music could have been a sign of my spirit guide.
Also this mexican lady i worked with said she saw her grandma die in the hospital bed but her body was still alive while her conscious went to the otherside already and the gma was pouring tea with all her spirit buddies. They were about to have a TEA party.
In the hospital bed she was physically going through the MOTIONS of pouring tea. Her brain was already in heaven. And she was apparently already pouring tea in heaven.

Also I remember at age 6 or 8 I astral traveled and i was in a little boat,
just floating along on the otherside. I was bymyself. It was so serene.
There were walls or trees or mountains or something as i was mosying along that narrowed my path. I wasnt in a big open space. The river was narrowed by whatever those walls were.
I just cannot remember what the walls were made of.
And I forgot to mention to you that when I laid on my stomache at age 32 , when i got really good at astral traveling at 29, I TRAVELED DOWN instead of UP to the heaven realm so I went to HELL. SYlvia Browne mentioned that too. That she had traveled to 'hell' before.
I didn't see any reptilians so i was in a different layer of hell.
But anyway there were like 12-13 ppl lined up and they were white as far as i remember and they were in deep spiritual pain. They were grabbing at me. Grab grab grab.
Like saying "help us". "help us". It was so scary to me so when i woke up i just tried to block it out fast. But its interesting since i was laying on my stomache and i astral traveled DOWN instead of UP. And went to a lower realm.
I normally always 'travel' it on my back. But I am just now watching 'What dreams may come", and I thought it was interesting it showed the same couple things i had experienced. --floating along in little rivers, and going to HELL and ppl GRABBIN' at the unsuspecting ppl who go there or travel there. I dont think they were trying to hurt me. But they were NOT where they were supposed to be. IT was just like in a boring room , with blankness. But at first I did think they were trying to draw me in to live there or whatever. But I know many years later for whatever reason I changed my TUNE, and I think they were wanting me to HELP THEM!!!

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 20 Jul 2018 08:39

I believe it is possible to dream right before you die or in intense situations.

As for the first poster, Sleep Paralysis. It’s nothing to be afraid of. If you train yourself properly during SP, you can eventually teach yourself to WILD.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”