Help! Lost my ability to LD!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
PavelOk

Help! Lost my ability to LD!

Postby PavelOk » 26 May 2018 13:02

So I learned about lucid dreaming not so long ago and in the begining (with just basic dream journal) i was able to have about 2-3 LDs a week. But now when I actually started trying out different LD techniques, i have completely lost my ability to lucid dream! I have perfect dream recall and sleep pattern but I am not becoming lucid. Where did it go wrong?

mahdi.sh

Re: Help! Lost my ability to LD!

Postby mahdi.sh » 26 May 2018 18:57

yeah...exactly...

its my biggest problem... i lost my ability for 2 month :?

its really frustrating... if anyone can help us i will be so grateful.

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 28 May 2018 22:35

PavelOk wrote:So I learned about lucid dreaming not so long ago and in the begining (with just basic dream journal) i was able to have about 2-3 LDs a week. But now when I actually started trying out different LD techniques, i have completely lost my ability to lucid dream! I have perfect dream recall and sleep pattern but I am not becoming lucid. Where did it go wrong?

It sounds like a dry spell. Maybe do a google or youtube search for "lucid dreaming dry spell". Keep practicing and try to read your past dream journals to help you remember the feeling. You haven't lost it forever, it will come back to you.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

PavelOk

Postby PavelOk » 29 May 2018 14:07

LDer Charles wrote:
PavelOk wrote:So I learned about lucid dreaming not so long ago and in the begining (with just basic dream journal) i was able to have about 2-3 LDs a week. But now when I actually started trying out different LD techniques, i have completely lost my ability to lucid dream! I have perfect dream recall and sleep pattern but I am not becoming lucid. Where did it go wrong?

It sounds like a dry spell. Maybe do a google or youtube search for "lucid dreaming dry spell". Keep practicing and try to read your past dream journals to help you remember the feeling. You haven't lost it forever, it will come back to you.

This was very useful, thank you! I will try it and i'll let you know if it helped.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”