Random Dream

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
CMSBile

Random Dream

Postby CMSBile » 02 Jun 2018 20:36

In waking life I had been playing Civilization 4 and D&D with my parents/siblings. This apparently carried over to my dreams?!?!

So it started out with me going to bed. Except I didn't because I decided it would be a good idea to watch videos of myself playing Civilization 4 on my video camera. (Don't ask). Then after about two hours of game-play my dad busted me. Damn. Then I went and got my laptop and with my siblings played multiplayer Civ. We had the light on in our room for some reason. Then at about 1:30 AM we stopped because of a thunderstorm. During the thunderstorm we went into the basement and moved some boxes (why?). I returned to my bedroom and climbed out into the thunderstorm. Under the tree near my window my dad and a few other people that I had never seen before were holding bows. My father handed me one with some arrows and said, "the Brachiosaurus will be here any minute" we stepped out into the rain. I remember not feeling rain on my skin so even though I don't remember what happened after I think I may have gone lucid. Maybe?

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”