Hello

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
En3ermost

Hello

Postby En3ermost » 03 Jun 2018 14:11

Hi, I'm En3ermost and I'm from Italy. I'm a beginner lucid dreamer (I started more or less 3 months ago with decent success so far). I'm 20 years old and I decided to come in this forum to increase my general knowledge about lucid dreams by reading other people's experiences. Have a nice day y'all.

LDer Charles

Re: Hello

Postby LDer Charles » 03 Jun 2018 21:43

En3ermost wrote:Hi, I'm En3ermost and I'm from Italy. I'm a beginner lucid dreamer (I started more or less 3 months ago with decent success so far). I'm 20 years old and I decided to come in this forum to increase my general knowledge about lucid dreams by reading other people's experiences. Have a nice day y'all.

Hi En3ermost! Welcome to WOLD.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Martingail

Re: Hello

Postby Martingail » 11 Jun 2018 10:54

I am Martin Gail. I love teaching, I have 7 years teaching experience in UK, Teaching Statistics to a wide range of students from Elementary level right through to PhD Students. Currently, I am providing my tutoring services at SPSS Tutors. I have a kind and patient style of teaching and love to help and explain. I love reading when I have free time there is nothing better than reading a good science fiction novel. I have a bachelor and master degree in Statistics.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”