Adam from Middle Earth: Hello!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.

Adam from Middle Earth: Hello!

Postby 1000100101 » 12 Jun 2018 23:37

Hello, everyone.

I am a 30 year old man, from a land beyond your imagination. You all know what it's called, but no one actually knows what it is really like, or really understands how its people think of act.

You can call me Adam.

I've got a university education in a topic that doesn't get a proper name in English. I am interested in History, Social Studies, and Ideologies, along with many other things of modern entertainments.

I come from a society, that is nothing similar to anything you might see in American media. A society that appreciates old values, and puts family and relatives before everything. A society I would have called "tribal", but you would probably imagine dark-skinned semi-nude cannibals living in straw huts and dancing around big fire.

Well, enough about my society, and let's talk about me,...
Well, I don't know what to say, except that I am not the person that would like to talk a lot about himself. I've got a lot to say about myself, but when I get the chance to express, I am out of words.

I prefer to be the silent observer that watches and listens but rarely talks. A wall flower, you might say. But when I talk I try to leave the best effect possible.

Now that my phone battery is about to die, I will finish this introduction, and start posting my dreams and ideas about dreams, and probably other things later.

See you. And have a nice day.

؛؛؛؛

Return to “Introduce Yourself”