Can you help me please??

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
ainnpvilardell

Can you help me please??

Postby ainnpvilardell » 15 Jun 2018 09:20

Hi, I'm Aina and I'm doing a reasearch work about lucid dreaming. Can someone explain me his experience? I would be very grateful if someone could tell me some tricks to have a lucid dream. Thanks!!!! :P

goldenrose

Re: Can you help me please??

Postby goldenrose » 16 Jun 2018 01:26

Hello, welcome to the forums! Happy to see your interest in lucid dreaming.

Simply put, lucid dreaming is the act of being aware in a dream. In most cases, it feels just like the waking world, yet it is not. Many become self-aware in their dreams, and many of these people actively pursue this awareness, going as far as to develop the ability to influence the environment around them (the possibilities are endless).

While there are many ways to raise your chances of becoming lucid in a dream, the most popular way to start is by performing reality checks, in which you genuinely question the world around you. Are you sure this is real? Are you certain you're not sleeping right now? These sorts of questions are commonplace in a reality check, as are certain physical actions, such as trying to pass your finger through your palm or trying to read the time on a watch.

There are many topics on here about the nature of lucid dreaming and the induction methods. There are also many articles on the website that may be of interest to you. I'd also recommend looking into the work of Stephen LaBerge, as he has great insight into the phenomena. :)
Darkness is always held up by the light.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”