Hello - first post

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
MrsPeregrine

Hello - first post

Postby MrsPeregrine » 20 Jun 2018 15:15

I'm not sure whether I posted here many moons ago under a different name, as I found the site among my old bookmarks and came to take a look.

I haven't had many lucid dreams recently, but seem to have got over long term night-waking type insomnia through meditation and yoga, and have been trying to remember my dreams as a next step. I read Stephen LaBerge's work over ten years ago, mainly because through discussing dreams on another online forum I realised I regularly had lucid dreams without trying to have them, and that this was not, in fact, something that happened to everyone! I did experiment with controlling lucid dreams for a little time, with some interesting results.

My username comes from one of the best, most vivid dreams I can remember having, where I knew I was a peregrine falcon (this was a few years before the Miss Peregrine book came out!) and soaring through the blue sky, then plunged at great speed into an ocean, where I had apparently changed into a fish, as I could breathe underwater and swim very pleasantly in the warm, clear sea.
Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”