Funny short story

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Mcanijo

Funny short story

Postby Mcanijo » 24 Jun 2018 13:30

Once I thought that sleeping was "wasting time", because my days were being too short, I needed more time to dedicate to studying. I was a usual lucid dreamer, so I decided to spend time studying in a lucid dream! Here comes the funny part: when I became lucid, i decided to open a book, but the pages were blank... Because, how am I supposed to study something in a dream if it isn't already in my head?? :lol:

RedKryptonite

Re: Funny short story

Postby RedKryptonite » 29 Jun 2018 09:48

Mcanijo wrote:Once I thought that sleeping was "wasting time", because my days were being too short, I needed more time to dedicate to studying. I was a usual lucid dreamer, so I decided to spend time studying in a lucid dream! Here comes the funny part: when I became lucid, i decided to open a book, but the pages were blank... Because, how am I supposed to study something in a dream if it isn't already in my head?? :lol:

That's definitely true,lol!

Potentially,going into the dream world may actually be a good way of confirming if you've really ingrained what you've studied into your thoughts. (provided you're somewhat experience and already have a decent level of dream control)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”