I need an answer

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Exortic

I need an answer

Postby Exortic » 27 Jun 2018 14:46

hey yall. Sorry for my bad english and all that. English is not my 1st language and i just woke up lol. im not sure if it was a lucid dream, but it isnt the first time this happens. Basically 2 hours ago, i decided to take a nap. i fell asleep really fast, but when i started dreaming i was completelly aware of the enviroment in my room, could hear literally everything, could feel how my dog moved from one side of the bed to the other and etc. But i was dreaming. everything seemed pretty weird in the beginning, because it wasnt as the usual dream people get everynight. It was bright as shit, i could ''control'' like 90% of everything that happened, and it just felt like THAT was the reality. not to mention that it was reaaaallyy hard to wake up since for the first 5ish minutes since i didnt even know what was real lmao. but everything that i experienced there started to fade away really fast. it feels like every new thought pushes those memories away. so, yeah. im trying to write everything down as im writing this post, but does it in any way look like a LD?

starsofclay

Re: I need an answer

Postby starsofclay » 30 Jun 2018 21:06

Did you know you were dreaming? If so, it was a lucid dream. Having control over dreams but not realizing you are dreaming isn't LD.

Return to “For Beginners”