My divine dreams and Jibankrishna or Diamond the Holy Ghost

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
Dipak

My divine dreams and Jibankrishna or Diamond the Holy Ghost

Postby Dipak » 28 Jun 2018 06:29

Chapter 75

Achievement of sense about the merging of dream and reality

344). 1st March, 1979. Thursday. Early morning dream: After about six months I met the Holy ghost in dream (Last meeting in dream on 6th September, 1978). I came to know that Jibankrishna had come to his old residence at Kadamtala, Howrah. So I went to him and observed that he had become much older as he would be 85-86 years old in reality. The body skin was pale and shrink. As soon as I reached there, with great happiness he welcomed me saying, ‘Come ! Come ! Come’! Such welcome he used for everybody in reality. After bowing down I took my seat. Nobody was there as it was noon time. Narrating an incident of Sri Ramkrishna, he began to give some instructions to me and with rapt attention I was listening to him, none of which I remembered after waking up.

After a while I returned home. Afternoon was approaching and I went on thinking that in the evening I would go again to Jibankrishna. Then evening came. I went to toilet and determined to go to Jibankrishna. It came in my mind ‘Oh! Now so many devotees have come there and spiritual discussions are now going on’! My mind became restless while thinking these and at this moment the dream went off.
Again I went on sleeping and had a dream like this: I met Dhiren Mondal, an old devotee saying to him, ‘I have dreamt that Jibankrishna has come to Kadamtala and I have decided that I shall go there regularly’. He said, ‘It would not be wise to go everyday’. Then I went out with him on road. The dream continued for more time and then went off.

Again I slept and dreamed that as if Jibankrishna was still at Kadamtala and I had to go to him and the same thing was repeated 3-4 times in dreams that I had to go to Jibankrishna as he was still residing at Kadamtala. Then finally I woke up.

[One peculiar thing was observed that whenever I used to meet Jibankrishna in dream, his figure and age was the same as it would have been in reality. This clearly indicates that reality and dream became merged which proves that the seer has acquired a highly developed brain capacity. This is further establishing the sayings of Vedanta that there is no difference between dream and reality.]

The seer’s own future spiritual condition

345). 4th March, 1979. Sunday. Early morning dream: I saw that the devotees assembling at the residence of one of the devotees Raghunath Sen at Taltala were discussing about my present spiritual condition. Arun Ghosh said something as he could not understand my present spiritual condition. So I said, ‘No, No, it is not that. It is a special condition which others are unable to understand’.
After saying this, I began to explain—‘When Kundalini moves upward direction in a zig-zag way there is probability of diversion of the devotee. During this time the devotee has to be steady, and then only it will be correct’. Hearing this even Ghosh wanted to say something against this explanation. So the seer said, ‘What? Why don’t you realise this? With a great grief and sorrow I said, ‘Then I shall stop coming here‘. Mr Ghosh smilingly said, ‘No, No, it is not so’. But I said the same thing and became benumbed with grief and sorrow and at this moment I woke up.

[In dream it is clearly indicated that it will be difficult for others to understand the higher spiritual condition of the seer. Another aspect is indicated that in future the seer may have to stop coming to Taltala. The third aspect is that when Kundalini moves upwards within the body of the devotee straight, it will be in the correct form otherwise the devotee may have diversions.]

Destruction of evil—Beginning of goodness - the future indication

346). 5th March, 1979 . Monday.
Early morning dream: In the first scene I saw that was walking on a road at a place like Maniktala of Kolkata. On the other side of Maniktala bridge a procession of young boys were running.
In the next scene, I observed that bloody civil war was going on. Innumerable people died. One policeman was killing the mob with a rifle. Seeing this thought, he was killing so many person! If he was killed then everything became alright. Thinking this I killed the policeman with a revolver.

Next scene: The civil war had stopped. All around there was a calmness like a cemetery, and in the midst of it in a house a large group of devotees had gathered discussing spiritual aspects on Diamond and the surrounding was full of great peace. Among the group only the face of Indranath Mukherjee was prominent. At this moment the dream went off.

[The dream had two aspects: Firstly in macrocosm in future the evils will be eradicated and Diamond’s new philosophy will be established; bringing peace in humanity and secondly in microcosm, within the seer all the evils are eradicated and only diamond’s philosophy has been established.]

Return to “Dream Interpretation”