My divine dreams and Jibankrishna or Diamond the Holy Ghost

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
RedKryptonite

Re: My divine dreams and Jibankrishna or Diamond the Holy Ghost

Postby RedKryptonite » 09 Aug 2018 01:18

Eat my shorts...

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 13 Aug 2018 02:08

He's a horrible condescending cunt from another site that banned me for my atheism and materialism. :mrgreen:

It's not his fault, Red! These people have no free will and are merely the expression of random quantum mechanics. :D :lol: :P
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 28 Aug 2018 05:17

Why don't we just enjoy The Song that Doesn't End each time he posts this? It's a bit of an amusing way I've gotten pokey drivers or long lines going faster, because they dislike listening to that 80s infinity song over and over again for hours.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 29 Aug 2018 20:42

Millions of years from now this planet will be swallowed by a red giant Sun and he'll still find a way to post this shit forever.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 30 Aug 2018 03:23

The earth he talks about is already dead.

I have sort of a multiverse theory about this whole thing. In future universes, our species could have a far superior intelligence to ours and even the abilities of possible immortality, to store more knowledge then us, time travel, and even multiverse travel. With our inferior intelligence, we would clearly see them as omnipotent or as many might say, God-like. Think of it in this way: universes will never stop evolving and becoming better. In those universes, our species will also never stop evolving and becoming better. Even animals become more intelligent, and we probably will have talking animals in future multiverses (dogs, tailed monkeys, and dolphins will be the first to evolve into something that can talk)
I also think our universe has been split into several different timelines over and over again. The reason is I hypothesize it may very well be possible we might have had visitors from the future, not all of them friendly that have altered our timeline, not always in the best way. The universe he talks about mirrors ours, but the earth from that universe is deceased already (died about 7 years ago). I figured out a human from the future probably altered the orbit of the earth around the sun a little too much, and melted the earth's crust, destroying all life, although the water from the earth formed a new star, so a new life was born from all the life lost.

Resurrection might be possible in a future multiverse as well. Not fun for him if it happens. DNA and brain wiring is like ROM where it could be restored in a future multiverse, but the self AKA human memories cannot be restored. He would have no memory of his name, or the life he had, and chances are if they are resurrecting inferior life they would probably be doing so for the chores they don't want to do, he would be stuck doing things such as sewage, restaurant business, or being a maid likely as a robot. They might be doing "animal tests" on him, which might seem immoral to us because we are the superior ones, but remember, that is a universe in the future. To them, we are as inferior as lab rats.

FYI, I don't have a problem with some religious people. They have a problem with me. Discrimination for a malfunction in my brain I cannot help. I would have no quarrel with them if they would just learn to be more tolerant towards the disabled.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Return to “Dream Interpretation”