Most vivid/real lucid dream ever with FA

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
lucidinthe sky

Most vivid/real lucid dream ever with FA

Postby lucidinthe sky » 11 Sep 2012 14:28

Had what I think was the absolute best lucid dream yet in terms of clarity and realism. Really unbelievable!!! It was a DILD where I was hiking on a trail and something just told me "O.K. how about this is a dream?" So I turned on a fork in the trail and headed down hill to this beautiful stream lined with smooth black and white colored rock. I kept thinking to myself. "This is SO crazy! O.K. so this is only a dream, yeah right! This is such a real place that I'm actually walking around in. All right, I'm going to stop right here at this stream and we're going to test all of this, everything, and see just see how real this is." It was a bright sunlit day as I just touched the rocks over and over again marvelling at the smooth, yet slightly rough texture and stared at where the black and white parts came together. I couldn't stop doing it, so amazing. Literally put my face right down there on the rock as close as possible to examine it up close, thinking to myself how truly amazing it was. This time, everything was completely perfect and I told myself to remember that specifically while looking for defects or anything out of the ordinary. There was nothing I looked at or touched that wasn't 100% real and indistinguishable from waking life. I kept scooping up some of the water from the stream and breathing it in. Each time there was the exact feeling of water up your nose for a second, but at the same time, it didn't stop me from breathing normally. It made me laugh everytime I did it.

Then I woke up in the dream and the first thing was to get my computer of course to log onto this forum! It was in someone else's house which had several bedrooms and quite a few people. My bed had been moved to another room so I had to find it. Just when I opened the laptop and started typing, I woke up for real. This one is going to make me feel good for a few days!
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Peter

Re: Most vivid/real lucid dream ever with FA

Postby Peter » 11 Sep 2012 23:33

cool and makes me feel good as well.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 12 Sep 2012 01:07

I've been feeling really good all day, hardly 5 minutes has gone by today without thinking about it. It really is like an alternate reality, a simulated virtual world, not what most people think of when you use the word "dream". It's exactly like the world we live in. Love to just explore it and never get tired of that aspect. Wish I could just take people with me to experience for themselves.

How can a dream be so real? Can't get over it, it's just unbelievable, especially when you're thinking about that while you are there, telling yourself you have to remember. I say "there" because it really is like being somewhere, in a real place. Just can't get over how you can walk around and feel the gorund under your feet, touch things, pick up objects that have weight, feel textures, splash water up your nose and feel it, you can do everything. If I had any idea it was like this, I would have worked so much harder and not wasted so much time in the beginning. Looking SO forward to the next one!!!
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Peter

Postby Peter » 12 Sep 2012 01:46

It really is like an alternate reality, a simulated virtual world

I accept now that it is another world and not a sim any more that daily life is, it contains memories and familiar places and so no different that right here and right now.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 12 Sep 2012 17:15

It is definitely another world or dimension of this one. I just can't get over how real a lucid dream can be, expecially the most recent one. It's so incredible. It seems like it blows me away more than most people, or maybe they are just used to it, although I can't understand how you could ever get used to "waking up" and being inside a physical dream world that has all of the same properties as the one you experience in waking life, walking aorund and interacting with solid objects, etc. It turns the concept of "reality" on it's head, that's for sure!

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 18 Sep 2012 05:54

Very cool thing happened today. Was walking along a river with someone, who out of the blue hands me a stone. I hold the stone and look at it: It is has black and white color together in one stone with a distinct line between the two colors, looks and feels exactly like the stone that was lining the sides of the river in my dream. Very, very cool!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”