Don't Dawdle Lucid Dreamers....(Alice challenge)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Mr.Lucid

Don't Dawdle Lucid Dreamers....(Alice challenge)

Postby Mr.Lucid » 16 Sep 2012 01:19

I propose a challeng to all those dreamers out there: Lucidly put yourself into wonderland (some ways to do it: Dream door, mirror portal, scenery change, fall down a rabbit hole [no joke] or any other method you would like) and write down EVERY LITTLE DETAIL in your dream. If you can, post a picture of the scene too. Try talking with Alice, Red Queen/ Queen of hearts, White Queen, White Rabbit, Billy Lizard, etc. This is gonna be fun! So come, tumble down the rabbit hole for; We're all mad here.......

Legended

Re: Don't Dawdle Lucid Dreamers....(Alice challenge)

Postby Legended » 18 Sep 2012 03:43

Funny thing you mentioned a rabbit hole. Last nights dream I was holding a scaleless snake which made me realize I was dreaming. I walked out of the house I was in and saw a few rabbits by a bush. As I got closer they ran inside the bush. I walked through the bush and fell into the rabbit hole. It was dark at first then I started to see vivid colors as if I was falling thru nebulas. I felt like I was falling fast but everything seemed to be moving slow. It got dark again and I ends up at a strange house. From there on out my memory is kind of fuzzy, but it was a cool dream. Next time I fall through rabbit hole I'm going to try to talk to the hookah smoking caterpiller.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”