Subconcious talk; subconcious or just me?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Dream_Wolf

Subconcious talk; subconcious or just me?

Postby Dream_Wolf » 10 Nov 2012 02:49

well lately, when ever i was gonig somewhere besides school, when i wake up, all of sudden, without thinking, some thought pops up that will happen like "your going to make a mistake today." i think it was my subconcious but when i got going with the day, i actually made mistakes and when ever i wake up, a thought comes up it always happens. im wondering if this ever happened to any of you and if you know what this is. anything?

KylePK

Re: Subconcious talk; subconcious or just me?

Postby KylePK » 10 Nov 2012 08:09

Could be your subconscious. Could be a lot of things really lol depends on what you believe.
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

Seachange

Re: Subconcious talk; subconcious or just me?

Postby Seachange » 11 Nov 2012 21:30

You can talk back to your subconscious. It doesn't have to be prophetic. If you think you are going to make a mistake, or fail, you usually will. So I would try replacing it with a more positive thought. Try asking something like who am I supposed to talk to today that will make a difference. Then you will be looking out for the positive instead of the negative thing to happen. People have talked about reversing this in dreams too - deflating the scary or negative image into something you can control

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”