I will never forget this lucid dream!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
laurawsome

I will never forget this lucid dream!

Postby laurawsome » 27 Apr 2011 21:14

Hi!

Let me share this very special lucid dream I had almost 3 years ago...

First some information: a teacher of mine died, and my lucid dream was about him.

So, In my dream I was on a open place, some people were walking by, and I stood there and looked around when suddenly he (the teacher who passed away) was standing in front of me, We said "hi" and had a little talk, as I looked at his face I suddenly realised, OMG... this can be true! I'm dreaming, I said 'but you are dead?" and I start crying... he layed his arm over my shoulder and we walked for a while "I'm alright" he said, "everything is fine now", he looked good, he looked younger and happy, and that's all I remember...

It was such an intense experience, not only realising that I was dreaming, but talking to someone who passed away, that was weird, but I was happy that I saw him a last time and that I had this chance to talk to him

bye!

Ludic

Re: I will never forget this lucid dream!

Postby Ludic » 28 Apr 2011 11:45

Wow, that sounds really amazing.
Artistic stuff ; www.ludic-sama.deviantart.com

The Beach Boy

Postby The Beach Boy » 21 Mar 2014 05:11

Beautiful! Glad you are enjoying yourself in the dream world. Hopefully I saw your face briefly on a youtube video a year ago or something and my subconscious stored your face in my people database so we can have a brief lucid chat sometime. Hahah, I am just messing around but who knows. I am sure that's actually happened between people.

YinyangDK

Postby YinyangDK » 31 Jul 2014 13:11

Yep.... I too remember the moment where you realize that : Hey!!! This is a dream!!! :lol:

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 31 Jul 2014 22:30

Loved it. :)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”