SPIRIT SCIENCE! :)

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
LucidLink

SPIRIT SCIENCE! :)

Postby LucidLink » 10 Apr 2013 16:02

Hi everybody! Welcome and thank you for your attention. I wanna introduce a very special topic to me, and I believe it will be special for all of you too. :) In a way, it's the reason I'm on these forums now, and it's a cartoon series on youtube called spirit science. Now it is a cartoon series, but it is proably not exactly what you are expecting. I can best describe it as....something unique and powerful. That's all I'm going to say for now ;) but I'm imploreing you all to watch it, and then come back here and discuss it with me and, hopefully others! I will post a link to the 9th episode In the series because the topic is astral projection/lucid dreaming. It is one of my personal favorites of the series as well! It's short too, only about 15 minutes. And if you enjoyed it, this is where the true challenge comes to play, you should search on youtube "spirit science 1 thoughts" and watch that one as well! That one begins the series ;) and if you guys enjoy those 2 as much as I did, I'm sure you'll end up watching more episodes as well...maybe all of them?! ;) I have not even seen all of them, however I have seen many multiple times. So the whole idea of the series is to spread it to others, and then discuss it together. So I figured this forum would be the perfect place to introduce a topic about it:) so with that, go watch spirit science and come back with your thoughts! :)

Here is the link for spirit science 9 Astral Projection :) http://m.youtube.com/?reload=3&rdm=mkqu3c1l6#/watch?v=8VB6h_bWR3Y
[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Last edited by LucidLink on 10 Apr 2013 16:05, edited 1 time in total.

taniaaust1

Re: SPIRIT SCIENCE! :)

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Apr 2013 10:29

Would of loved to check it out and discuss but as I only have a dial up computer connection I cant watch youtube. (one day I'll spoil myself and get a better connection).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 11 Apr 2013 13:13

taniaaust1 wrote:Would of loved to check it out and discuss but as I only have a dial up computer connection I cant watch youtube. (one day I'll spoil myself and get a better connection).

I see! Well hopefully one day you do see it. It is a powerful series we can all beneifit from :) although I noticed you already understand many if not all the concepts taught in spirit science already so your ahead of the game already anyway! :)

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 11 Apr 2013 14:20

I've seen all of the videos a couple of months ago. I saw the astral projection one and i became curious and saw all of the episodes. Excelent ones. I loved the one hour episode about our origins, Martians and Atlantis.

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 11 Apr 2013 14:52

Highlander wrote:I've seen all of the videos a couple of months ago. I saw the astral projection one and i became curious and saw all of the episodes. Excelent ones. I loved the one hour episode about our origins, Martians and Atlantis.

That is truly amazing! I did not expect to hear from anyone was already aware of the series, let alone watched the whole thing! I have not watched the hour episode yet, but I am excited after hearing about it from my friend! But now I must ask, are you aware that spirit science was based heavily off of a book called The Anicent Secret of the Flower of Life? It is written by Drunavalo Melchezideck, a man who was channeled by Thoth. Thoth among many things was a king of atalantIs at one time, an Egyptian god, Hermes, and much more. So it's quite exciting that he channeled a man for years. I highly reccomend you order the book, both volumes! It has everything spirit science discussed and more, plus everything's in more detail. This book to me, is almost sacred. The knowledge in it is so great, perfect for the New Age. :)

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 11 Apr 2013 15:36

Yes. They talk about it on several episodes. Thoth is a recurrent subject.
The series are amazing because they give us an insight of so many themes, some of them i have never heard before and never knew existed.

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 11 Apr 2013 15:41

Highlander wrote:Yes. They talk about it on several episodes. Thoth is a recurrent subject.
The series are amazing because they give us an insight of so many themes, some of them i have never heard before and never knew existed.

Which is why I highly reccomend you order the book. I compeltely agree with you, I did not know almost any of the themes existed! But now I've also read volume 1, and it was great! It's the next step up from the series. I HIGHLY reccomend it you ;)

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 11 Apr 2013 19:58

I have youtube but at the mo I'm on my phone and at work. It sounds interesting. I'm gonna check it out and i my include it in the Astral section of obe4u, the site I moderate.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 11 Apr 2013 23:53

As with most things... I'd highly suggest not "believing" everything you hear/read/see. :)

Base your opinions off of actual first hand experiences. Personal Experience > Second Hand Accounts.
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 12 Apr 2013 00:48

Ryan wrote:As with most things... I'd highly suggest not "believing" everything you hear/read/see. :)

Base your opinions off of actual first hand experiences. Personal Experience > Second Hand Accounts.

Spirit science is not about beliefs. It's about discussing the possible truth and being open minded. I reccomend you watch the series, but I understand your point. I always know to be skeptical but listen.

Return to “Off-Topic”