First Lucid Dream : *I Think*

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
EmptyBucket

First Lucid Dream : *I Think*

Postby EmptyBucket » 05 May 2013 22:04

Hello all,

So I think i had my first lucid dream last night but it was kind of blurry and some what short.

I've only been trying to LD for about a week, my intentions last night were to try improve my dream recall and experiment with mantras/autosuggestion, So i set alarm for 6 am, and kept saying to myself, "I'm going to wake up after my first dream, and remember it."

This ended up working! I woke up at 5am and I remembered my dream, went to sleep again, remembered another dream.

Then I repeated the method the 3rd time and had my lucid dream

--------------------------
THE DREAM
I was sitting on my bad it was night time, I tried doing a reality check and put my index finger through my other palm!, then I tried the nose plug breathing, which also worked.

So I thought why not get out of my room, the door was closed, and I was all like "pshhh, who needs doors?", walked through the door and woke up :(

Still a good experience and is motivating to me even if it was blurry and short.

If anyone has had a similar experience, comments, advice, or rude remarks I would love to hear them :)

mia

Re: First Lucid Dream : *I Think*

Postby mia » 06 May 2013 15:51

Short, but a good first experience. :)
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

DeltaV

Re: First Lucid Dream : *I Think*

Postby DeltaV » 06 May 2013 19:06

Neat, a false awakening!
You have bought a ticket for a train of thought heading for your wildest dreams. Choose your destination, and enjoy the ride!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”