Hello!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
oliviamagnolia

Hello!

Postby oliviamagnolia » 25 Nov 2011 19:08

Hi everyone! My name is Olivia Magnolia, and I am very interested in dreams and the mind. I read a little about lucid dreaming about a month and a half ago and tried it by imagining something before I went to sleep to see if I might just keep on controling it while I fell asleep. Well, it didn't work. I fell asleep and I didn't even remember my dream. I didn't do any research online until yesterday for some reason. I guess I just forgot about lucid dreaming. Anyway, yesterday I found this websight and after reading a few articles I bookmarked it. Today I joined and, well, here I am! I am looking forward to meeting you all and talking with you about dreams.

torakrubik

Re: Hello!

Postby torakrubik » 26 Nov 2011 00:08

Welcome! This forum is a great place for lucid dreamers to share their thoughts and experiences. I'm sure you'll enjoy it very much :)
Dreaming is my drug

Gooeymaw

Re: Hello!

Postby Gooeymaw » 07 Dec 2011 02:57

Keep at it, and it will get easier. Sometimes when I am trying something out for the first time I get super duper awesome results on the first try and then it peters out only to come back for good later on. I don't think you can force lucid dreams, it's kind of like a muscle you have to build up.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”