New Comer-Help reqd.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
krcqimpro

New Comer-Help reqd.

Postby krcqimpro » 10 Dec 2011 08:46

Hi,

I am a beginner. I was told that using Galantamind helps to induce LD quickly, but Amazon.com will not ship just one bottle of it to me in India. Can somebody suggest any other source who will ? I can't get it, mixed with Choline, in India.

Also I saw on the internet an Ad for LD DVDs guaranteed to induce LDs immediately everytime. Do these really work ?
Krish

R99

Re: New Comer-Help reqd.

Postby R99 » 10 Dec 2011 10:43

Hey man welcome, i am from india too, its hard to get drugs like these in here the funny thing is even the common b6 tablets are hard to find here. My advise is this, that if u r just a biginner try some easy methods like MILD before u got in to next level. U didnt mention about how long u r trying to get lucid. In my case i just started like a month ago and igot 3 lucids. If u just started it, be patient. Remember using drug is not the problem solver its the next level. Use mild or wild or any easy methods. And most of all be PATIENT.
"A curious mind cannot be afraid of Unknown. It searches for the answers untill the end of time."

krcqimpro

Re: New Comer-Help reqd.

Postby krcqimpro » 10 Dec 2011 17:42

Hi R99,

Happy to know you are from India. Why don't you email me at krcqimpro@yahoo.com, so we can probably talk on phone and exchange notes. I started a week ago, read Laberg's book, and wanted to try Galantamind..... but no luck so far. A lot of Galantamine is exported from India, but not available to us. would you like to share exactly how you went about your LD attempts ?

Krish

Return to “For Beginners”