fragments of lucidity, almost every night.

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
ThreeStarE

fragments of lucidity, almost every night.

Postby ThreeStarE » 01 Jan 2012 21:00

Okaay, so I've been being lazyy the last few days, andd I haven't been writing in my dreaming log. So my dream recall became terrible, so I starteddd up again, now I remember one dream pretty long, andd a piece of a lucidd dream, these last few nights, is this normal.?:o
"Everything we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream
but be that there, so true, so fair, we do not dare, the hating nightmare..."

lucidinthe sky

Re: fragments of lucidity, almost every night.

Postby lucidinthe sky » 01 Jan 2012 22:55

I think dream recall success mainly depends on how much effort you put in, plus when you wake up more than any other factors. Writing things down helps to teach you that, but it can be done without although some effort should be made to kind of go over the dreams in your mind when you wake up.

P.S. the extra letters in your message made me do an RC.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

metalsnake27

Re: fragments of lucidity, almost every night.

Postby metalsnake27 » 02 Jan 2012 06:36

Im continuing trying to work on my dream recall... I just started getting back into my dream jorunel...

Problem is... I havent written any dreams down in the past few days (I dont even know if I had any) might have to do with me going to be at like 3 am lol.

I wake up, lay there and think and just say... nope, dont remember anything.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”