I flew.

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
dreamerboy93

I flew.

Postby dreamerboy93 » 10 Jan 2012 10:49

This morning I had my very first lucid dream. At first I woke up in my room. It was dark, and I looked at the clock and realized that I had overslept, it was 1pm. But then I realized that is was all dark, and at 1pm it's not supposed to be dark. So I looked around in my room and realized that my drums where missing, there was a small bureau there instead. I thought to myself "Holy shit I'm dreaming". This dragged me out of the dream and in to another, I'm skipping the first part, it's boring. But later in the dream I was in a roller coaster. When I was very high up in this rollercoaster i glanced at my hands, I had six fingers.The same second I saw this it was like waking up, but in the dream. I stood up in the roller coaster, no one sad anything. And I jumped, right out from the edge. And I flew. I flew high and fast. It was bright and very colourful, it was summer. I had two more dreams like this until I woke up. When I woke up I was crying, out of pure joy. It was BEATUIFUL.

I just want to thank this forum for helping me to have my first lucid dream, because it's one of the best things ever happened to me.

Peter

Re: I flew.

Postby Peter » 10 Jan 2012 19:45

awesome - thanks for sharing
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”