Tulpas

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Worldenterer1

Tulpas

Postby Worldenterer1 » 12 Apr 2013 03:34

Ever hear of a Tulpa?

Look here!
http://tulpa.info/guides/faqman-creation-guide.html
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

taniaaust1

Re: Tulpas

Postby taniaaust1 » 13 Apr 2013 05:27

Dont mess with this. It can cause you very unexpected BIG ISSUES with occultic things and get you into situations you wont know how to get out of (Im talking from experience with this).

I was at one stage playing around with servitors (some others and I was trying to use them for some psychic games at first but then I went further) and accidently created from what I see from this article is called a Tulpa (there also another name for these but I cant think of it right now). I dont want to talk about the being I created in detail for no good reason to tell it, in case it feeds her energy again and recreates her (Im hoping she's gone, I think she may be as I cant feel any of her presence anywhere no more and do not want to bring her back). I will thou go into what happened due to my creation of her.. unexpected consequences which arose (this is just one example of what could happen which did happen to me).

What's scary is how fast I created the being.. so beware (I guess just like how some are natural lucid dreamers and may have a LD on the first night they try.. with this Tulpa stuff..some can be naturals at this too (whether its due to past life experience, I dont know but some can do this very easily.. far more easily then that article makes it sound).

I was still just thinking about how I was going to create her and to my shock I'd already brought her into existance (she suddenly started speaking to me). I'd spent about an hour that day thinking about the being I wanted to created.. writing down the qualities I wanted a being I would create to have (I already knew some about this stuff so wasnt researching but getting just ready to try it out). I didnt even intentionally create her. Suddenly I could feel her there beside me and she spontanously started talking to me (I hadnt even tried to give her a voice..as I said I was still just trying to think of what kind of being I wanted to create, what qualities).

So anyone with strong manifestations skills BEWARE (I know someone other then me said they had strong manifestations skills at this site).. and beware putting a lot of time and effort into this for those of you who dont.. as you may succede and end up with big troubles.

The fact I'd created the being I had (she was lovely.. an angelic being) but her energy and the fact i'd done this.. brought me to the attention of another beings who wanted to use the being I'd created (this happened within 24 hrs of my beings creation). So I ended up having a female sorcerer in my lounge room (note I was fully awake at the time.. not in bed and not tired or near sleep).. she grabbed Violet (my Tulpa) (by the shoulder/arm if Im remembering correctly) and started up a very powerful power raising chant. Ive no idea what magickal language it was (it made all the hairs stand up on my arms the power of it.. Ive only few times felt power that strong eg it was equivalent of what Ive felt in a occultic group I was in with about 13-16 people raising energy who were experienced).. this sorcerer was very powerful and raised that much energy alone in just seconds of the chant :shock: .. so I was no match for her, she could of easily just used the energy to bowl me to the floor or worst. So with it running throu my mind due to what I already felt from her that she may be able to kill me, I backed away from her and violet (thou I know of the power of satanism and/or magick.. I dont have skills in that area myself so wasnt about to combat what was obviously a powerful sorcereress with strong magickal ability.. dealing with entities and other spirits fine, I deal with those..but not one with strong powers, real magick like this).

So I just let her take Violet with her. I realised that was very bad but I didnt know what else to do.

I know those here probably wonder why this is so bad..
1/ well Violet as I made her, she is linked to me and anything done to her or affecting her.. the energy of it can travel from her to me throu the astral link/cord between us...
Secondly... as she was my creation, it is mine energy she feeds upon (thou these beings also can feed on other energies too but if low.. it will be my energy automatically feeding my being.
Thirdly.. karma.. if the being I made is used by another to do harm (even if I created this in good intent and this being was being made for good) by being warped in some way.. well the bad karma comes back to me even if I didnt intend for her to be stolen. It was me who made something which ended up being out of my control eg bad karma probably came back to the person who made a nuclear bomb to stop a war even if they didnt go and drop the thing.
Fourthly...I cant share this as I dont want the info out there (it's guarded white high magic knowledge) but there is an occultic secret which a being such as mine can be used for by those who are very dark. Having my being of love/light can allow them to do much more dark stuff then they would of been able to do otherwise...
and lastly.. it was sooo horrible. Violet my being was so beautiful and knowing this other had her in their power was horrible. It was like loosing not just a part of myself but like I lost a family member. Imagine loosing your child and having some evil person take her. It was scary and so horrible.. I feared what other was going to do to her.

There are only the bad things I know about how what I did affected me.. who knows what other ways what I did did (I have terrible health and I wonder at times if my energy is being fed upon by the sorcerer who took my Tulpa.. maybe that is why I have ME/CFS? and have over 90 different other illnesses and things with it.. who knows. All I know is I did that and my heath is shocking now)... Im only a novice to chaos magick and all that servitor/Tulpas stuff so maybe there is a whole lot of other stuff this could of done to me.

Anyway.. I strongly suggest due to my own experience not to mess with this. You can find yourself WAY in over your head like I did in unimaginable ways. (I ended up having to pay to go to psychics etc to see if anyone could tell me what was going on with my Tulpa and if I was being affected throu that..unfortunately I couldnt find any good enough to tell me what was then going on after Violet got taken from me.. its taken me maybe 10 years to feel like her presence is completely gone). So if you get in trouble with this stuff.. finding someone to help you out of the trouble is a nightmare (hardly anyone about who knows this stuff, let alone being powerful enough to help if other powerful beings have gotten involved too).

I'd like to point out that these beings when they are ones which are thinking for themselves... not only can start going out and doing acts you dont agree on yourself they are also like vampires.. can end up sucking as much energy as they can out of you or others. Leaves a person responsible for a vampire being. Even people knowledge and experienced in the occult do this stuff with a great deal of caution and many wont make these beings as its too easy for them to go out of control. (Im shocked they are giving out that info online at that site to people who have no idea about this stuff at all). Whatever time and energy you put into making one of these beings.. it could take just as much time or even more to uncreate it esp if you arent good at controlling your thoughts or fears if it starts to act out towards you or others and starts actually doing things!!

So please please dont do this stuff.. it can be very bad even if done with good intents in mind.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 14 Apr 2013 02:03

taniaaust1 wrote:Dont mess with this. It can cause you very unexpected BIG ISSUES with occultic things and get you into situations you wont know how to get out of (Im talking from experience with this).

I was at one stage playing around with servitors (some others and I was trying to use them for some psychic games at first but then I went further) and accidently created from what I see from this article is called a Tulpa (there also another name for these but I cant think of it right now). I dont want to talk about the being I created in detail for no good reason to tell it, in case it feeds her energy again and recreates her (Im hoping she's gone, I think she may be as I cant feel any of her presence anywhere no more and do not want to bring her back). I will thou go into what happened due to my creation of her.. unexpected consequences which arose (this is just one example of what could happen which did happen to me).

What's scary is how fast I created the being.. so beware (I guess just like how some are natural lucid dreamers and may have a LD on the first night they try.. with this Tulpa stuff..some can be naturals at this too (whether its due to past life experience, I dont know but some can do this very easily.. far more easily then that article makes it sound).

I was still just thinking about how I was going to create her and to my shock I'd already brought her into existance (she suddenly started speaking to me). I'd spent about an hour that day thinking about the being I wanted to created.. writing down the qualities I wanted a being I would create to have (I already knew some about this stuff so wasnt researching but getting just ready to try it out). I didnt even intentionally create her. Suddenly I could feel her there beside me and she spontanously started talking to me (I hadnt even tried to give her a voice..as I said I was still just trying to think of what kind of being I wanted to create, what qualities).

So anyone with strong manifestations skills BEWARE (I know someone other then me said they had strong manifestations skills at this site).. and beware putting a lot of time and effort into this for those of you who dont.. as you may succede and end up with big troubles.

The fact I'd created the being I had (she was lovely.. an angelic being) but her energy and the fact i'd done this.. brought me to the attention of another beings who wanted to use the being I'd created (this happened within 24 hrs of my beings creation). So I ended up having a female sorcerer in my lounge room (note I was fully awake at the time.. not in bed and not tired or near sleep).. she grabbed Violet (my Tulpa) (by the shoulder/arm if Im remembering correctly) and started up a very powerful power raising chant. Ive no idea what magickal language it was (it made all the hairs stand up on my arms the power of it.. Ive only few times felt power that strong eg it was equivalent of what Ive felt in a occultic group I was in with about 13-16 people raising energy who were experienced).. this sorcerer was very powerful and raised that much energy alone in just seconds of the chant :shock: .. so I was no match for her, she could of easily just used the energy to bowl me to the floor or worst. So with it running throu my mind due to what I already felt from her that she may be able to kill me, I backed away from her and violet (thou I know of the power of satanism and/or magick.. I dont have skills in that area myself so wasnt about to combat what was obviously a powerful sorcereress with strong magickal ability.. dealing with entities and other spirits fine, I deal with those..but not one with strong powers, real magick like this).

So I just let her take Violet with her. I realised that was very bad but I didnt know what else to do.

I know those here probably wonder why this is so bad..
1/ well Violet as I made her, she is linked to me and anything done to her or affecting her.. the energy of it can travel from her to me throu the astral link/cord between us...
Secondly... as she was my creation, it is mine energy she feeds upon (thou these beings also can feed on other energies too but if low.. it will be my energy automatically feeding my being.
Thirdly.. karma.. if the being I made is used by another to do harm (even if I created this in good intent and this being was being made for good) by being warped in some way.. well the bad karma comes back to me even if I didnt intend for her to be stolen. It was me who made something which ended up being out of my control eg bad karma probably came back to the person who made a nuclear bomb to stop a war even if they didnt go and drop the thing.
Fourthly...I cant share this as I dont want the info out there (it's guarded white high magic knowledge) but there is an occultic secret which a being such as mine can be used for by those who are very dark. Having my being of love/light can allow them to do much more dark stuff then they would of been able to do otherwise...
and lastly.. it was sooo horrible. Violet my being was so beautiful and knowing this other had her in their power was horrible. It was like loosing not just a part of myself but like I lost a family member. Imagine loosing your child and having some evil person take her. It was scary and so horrible.. I feared what other was going to do to her.

There are only the bad things I know about how what I did affected me.. who knows what other ways what I did did (I have terrible health and I wonder at times if my energy is being fed upon by the sorcerer who took my Tulpa.. maybe that is why I have ME/CFS? and have over 90 different other illnesses and things with it.. who knows. All I know is I did that and my heath is shocking now)... Im only a novice to chaos magick and all that servitor/Tulpas stuff so maybe there is a whole lot of other stuff this could of done to me.

Anyway.. I strongly suggest due to my own experience not to mess with this. You can find yourself WAY in over your head like I did in unimaginable ways. (I ended up having to pay to go to psychics etc to see if anyone could tell me what was going on with my Tulpa and if I was being affected throu that..unfortunately I couldnt find any good enough to tell me what was then going on after Violet got taken from me.. its taken me maybe 10 years to feel like her presence is completely gone). So if you get in trouble with this stuff.. finding someone to help you out of the trouble is a nightmare (hardly anyone about who knows this stuff, let alone being powerful enough to help if other powerful beings have gotten involved too).

I'd like to point out that these beings when they are ones which are thinking for themselves... not only can start going out and doing acts you dont agree on yourself they are also like vampires.. can end up sucking as much energy as they can out of you or others. Leaves a person responsible for a vampire being. Even people knowledge and experienced in the occult do this stuff with a great deal of caution and many wont make these beings as its too easy for them to go out of control. (Im shocked they are giving out that info online at that site to people who have no idea about this stuff at all). Whatever time and energy you put into making one of these beings.. it could take just as much time or even more to uncreate it esp if you arent good at controlling your thoughts or fears if it starts to act out towards you or others and starts actually doing things!!

So please please dont do this stuff.. it can be very bad even if done with good intents in mind.

Wow. Thanks for all the input! :D
Although you say bad things about this topic, I have heard others say many great things as well. However, I still probably wont bother with this simply because of a lack of time to do so. Thanks for the warning though!

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Apr 2013 02:25

The site you put the link too.. I checked out the site since I posted and its nearly all children.

Anyone who really wants to try this stuff check out occultic books and see the warnings they have about it. umm Im trying to think of some which mention this stuff.. I think one of Dion Fortunes (a well known powerful psychic and founder of some psychic societies) books did with a warning on these and about they can go rogue (Ive gone far more in depth about them in my post here but if Im remembering correctly Dion Fortune had a bad experience too thou with a rogue one.. mine wasnt rogue but brought to me the attention of that other). There are other powerful occultic well known people who have had issues too with them going rogue often after many years of things being fine with them (just cant think of names right now).

Those kids on the forum of that site you gave the link too playing with this stuff is scary (most of them are using these techiques to make thinking for themselves entities which look like my little ponies).. on reading the posts there I can see they have no understanding at all at that site that these can be got rid of but no one there has the knowledge of how to do it. Its stated in many places on that site that once created they cant get rid of .. WRONG but those there will never get rid of them as they dont know how.

They also have no realisation at all there (in their guide section they disputed this) that messing with that stuff CAN end up also causing psychological issues, they dont recognise if they end up scaring themselves stupid if one went rogue on them.. the fear and stress itself a rogue one could create could end up giving a person psych issues. Just imagine being terrorised night and day by a rouge thought form being which you cant get rid of and which is doing its own thing even if it cant harm physically, there is a ton of damage it could do mentally eg triggering your subconcious to flood you were terrible images of your past etc etc. Standing over you at night with a knife (thou it cant cut you) just imagine trying to get to sleep each night with a thing with malice and hate in its eyes looking down at you holding a knife etc are you going to end up sleeping well with that?
and the impact of them can be energy draining on too (so risk of lowering immunity and making one ill).

Who's those kids going to turn too if they manage to create a strong one of these which ends up turning on them? Most of them at the site in their poll said they do this secretly and havent even told their parents what they are doing with these and if they did, say their parents would probably be taking them to psychs. (which Im sure would happen if any of them ended up being completely terrorised by a thought form being which was talking to them all the time in daily life.. here then comes diagnoses of schizophrenia as the medical world isnt going to know how to help in these situations and arent going to understand the child has done this to his/herself).

At least with LD we can easily get rid of any evil looking thought beings if we find ourselves in a lucid nightmare or if we cant manage to bring ourselves to confront them at least we can wake ourselves out to bring ourselves out. Now just image a thought form you have build up and feed so much that its so strong that you cant just destroy it? and you've made it so strong that you are affected by this both night and day and even have it talking to you while you are fully awake at any time and its gone like evil. Now that would be like living in one heck of a nightmare!! and that is a group of mostly 12-16 year olds at that site trying to create that stuff without awareness of the issues which could happen.. Horrific. I bet most of them couldnt even control or transmute a LD nightmare thought form so what hope have they got if things went wrong with the occultic stuff they are currently messing with. :shock:

Lisecila

Postby Lisecila » 14 Apr 2013 15:42

I once read about Tulpas, and someone who created one by an accident actually. I never tried to create one (and will probably never do) But I named a character in one of my writing projects Tulpa, because I thought it was a fun word :)
My Lucid art and more (both in Norwegian and English) : http://nattkinomaskinisten.blogspot.no/

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 15 Apr 2013 12:03

Lisecila wrote:I once read about Tulpas, and someone who created one by an accident actually. I never tried to create one (and will probably never do) But I named a character in one of my writing projects Tulpa, because I thought it was a fun word :)

The one I created was done accidently just on thinking about all the stuff.

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 17 Apr 2013 03:27

taniaaust1 wrote:
Lisecila wrote:I once read about Tulpas, and someone who created one by an accident actually. I never tried to create one (and will probably never do) But I named a character in one of my writing projects Tulpa, because I thought it was a fun word :)

The one I created was done accidently just on thinking about all the stuff.

It sounds so cool!

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 17 Apr 2013 16:28

This is interesting, as I have never heard of anything like this. I guess I have though, because have any of you seen Fight Club? (If not, I highly recommend it, it is one of my favorites). But in that movie, he accidently creates a tulpa, but what's more is he thinks the tulpa is real and actually becomes friends with him as if he's another real person. (It's a very mind blowing interesting movie! ;) )

But also I have a question, if it interacts with all 5 of your senses, wouldn't it be just as real as another person? Like, could you hug or kiss it?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 Apr 2013 09:53

LucidLink wrote:But also I have a question, if it interacts with all 5 of your senses, wouldn't it be just as real as another person? Like, could you hug or kiss it?

Yes you could hug and kiss it.

Ive had many experiences with astral things interacting with them while still in my physical body.. eg I once reach out physically when I was out at a meditation group sitting crossed legged and picked up an astral spider to study which had been running on the floor which much of come out of someone there .. we'd been doing energy clearing (anger energies often naturally take on the forms of spiders).. I picked it up just like it had been a physical thing using my physical hand, it felt completely real.

The Tulpa is not much different (thou Im not sure what energy it actually consists of.. mental energy combined with astral energy????? I guess people doing this stuff who arent usually psychically inclined, attune themselves into the energy of their creations due to their persistance at wanting to see them. A good psychic who can see energy could actually see these thoughtform creations of others (like as if the things are real.. and preceive them in the same way too).

Lucidlink..It was you wasnt it who I sent a pm to the other week on where to learn about energy stuff? or was it Highlander I sent that pm to??? The advanced school I mentioned in that pm.. at their third level of healing (pranic psychotherapy).. they teach about this stuff some (how to get rid of them etc). Someone in my class when I was learning about destroying thoughtforms, entities, astral parasites etc, freaked out as she found she suddenly could see these things in the bowls we were throwing bad energy from people into, she actually fled the class in fright and had to be gone after (our teacher was capable of seeing them too and others.. I rarely see these things thou but can often feel them).

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 18 Apr 2013 14:24

taniaaust1 wrote:
LucidLink wrote:But also I have a question, if it interacts with all 5 of your senses, wouldn't it be just as real as another person? Like, could you hug or kiss it?

Yes you could hug and kiss it.

Ive had many experiences with astral things interacting with them while still in my physical body.. eg I once reach out physically when I was out at a meditation group sitting crossed legged and picked up an astral spider to study which had been running on the floor which much of come out of someone there .. we'd been doing energy clearing (anger energies often naturally take on the forms of spiders).. I picked it up just like it had been a physical thing using my physical hand, it felt completely real.

The Tulpa is not much different (thou Im not sure what energy it actually consists of.. mental energy combined with astral energy????? I guess people doing this stuff who arent usually psychically inclined, attune themselves into the energy of their creations due to their persistance at wanting to see them. A good psychic who can see energy could actually see these thoughtform creations of others (like as if the things are real.. and preceive them in the same way too).

Lucidlink..It was you wasnt it who I sent a pm to the other week on where to learn about energy stuff? or was it Highlander I sent that pm to??? The advanced school I mentioned in that pm.. at their third level of healing (pranic psychotherapy).. they teach about this stuff some (how to get rid of them etc). Someone in my class when I was learning about destroying thoughtforms, entities, astral parasites etc, freaked out as she found she suddenly could see these things in the bowls we were throwing bad energy from people into, she actually fled the class in fright and had to be gone after (our teacher was capable of seeing them too and others.. I rarely see these things thou but can often feel them).

Yes it was me, thanks for that again. And I must say I find your experiences fascinating and mind opening. I always love to read a post from you :) It's crazy how if I tried to tell any of my friends about any of this they would think it is all crazy.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Off-Topic”